LaLiga » Sevilla - Real Madrid 22.09.2019

/
0 Comments







Well tonight I am going for Real Madrid. You see the match belongs to class 0.83 for La Liga and I have 3 past meetings in my dataset (since 15-16) with 2 draws and 1 away win.


Someone might say this is a very small sample, but don’t get confused. This is the specific sample for a specific survey.


I will follow it, meaning I get covers too. I just transfer all the profit margins available to Real winning this.


So my picks are:


  • Home win with 1 goal margin
  • Final score 1-1
  • Final score 2-2
  • Away


Based on the odds above the 4 picks cost 0.835 units for one of them (when lands) to return 1 unit.


We are talking for 19.7% of net profit. No so bad. As I said I will transfer all margin to Real. This allows for a 44.43% net profit margin if scenario happens. If not I hope that 1 of the rest picks lands and I get my stakes back.


Bellow the table from Stake Calculator where you can see the splits etc



Best to luck to everyone!


 



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.