Premier League » Newcastle - Arsenal 11.08.2019

/
0 Comments






Hello everybody!


E.P.L has just kicked off for the season and you must be so excited.


How was your first days betting on it?


Today we have Newcastle against Arsenal.


I want you to know this.


Based on odds class as of 11/8/2019 14:11 (GMT+3) this match could get a little tricky.


You see odds class is 2,26 and in my data set I get just 3 entries with full time results:


1-2-0 (H-D-A)


Interesting is that Arsenal has featured on 2 of these 3 cases as the visitors losing one (at Leicester 09/05/2018 3-1) and drawing the other (at Crystal Palace 28/10/2018 2-2)


Sample of course is very small but I would not think about it from a pure statistical aspect.


When I meet an odds class with small volume I always consider this match as something special. So please treat it like this when you go betting on it.


Keep your eye on twitter #BetakosNEWARS for any possible update.















You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.